[opencms-dev] custom class for templateone.form

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Wed May 2 11:39:34 CEST 2007

ok - sorry - I've nerver seen that done.

Personally I find it most convenient to build the jar file and copy it to
the webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/lib folder in the real file system without
bothering to upload it to the module during devlopment.
That would save you the work to find the proper place in the classes folder's
subfolders to put the .class files and having to move multiple files around.

Cheers,

Carl