[opencms-dev] RE: OpenCms 7 RC 1 available

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Fri May 4 16:17:38 CEST 2007

Hi Eric!

No, as already communicated, there will be NO update wizard from any
unstable version to the final OpenCms 7 version, including alpha, beta
and RC releases.
But you can still export your data and import it in a new OpenCms instance.

Kind regards,
Michael

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Michael Moossen

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org