[opencms-dev] problems with fat installation

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Mon May 7 10:10:35 CEST 2007

Hi all:

I am currntly testing Opencms 6.2.3. I have installed it on apache-tomcat 4.1.36, sdk 1.4.2_14 and MySQL 5.0. My system runs on linux. I finished the opencms installation successfully, I login on the system, I can see all the pages but those using templateone (modulesdemo and demopages). This is the begining of the error message:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.StringBuffer.insert(ILjava/lang/CharSequence;)Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;
	at org.opencms.frontend.templateone.CmsTemplateNavigation.getMenuNavigation(CmsTemplateNavigation.java:985)
	at org.opencms.frontend.templateone.CmsTemplateNavigation.buildNavigationHeadMenus(CmsTemplateNavigation.java:550)
	at org.apache.jsp.nav_head_menus_jsp._jspService(nav_head_menus_jsp.java:50)

Seems to be java error but website claims theat this version have been tested in sdk1.4.x

hope you can help me and TIA,

arian