[opencms-dev] AW: Newbie: problem including files stored in module resources

Alexandre Morozov morozov at codecentric.de
Tue May 8 12:12:29 CEST 2007

Hello Arian,

you need the application- and servlet path in front of the path of the VFS. The "link"-Tag will generate this.

First please import the opencms tag library:

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="/WEB-INF/opencms.tld" %>

Now use <cms:link>:

<cms:link>/system/modules/org.opencms.mymodule/resources/style.css</cms:link>

If you need to append application- and servlet path in your class, use the method link(String) of CmsJspActionElement.

Alex Morozov

--
codecentric GmbH
Grünewalder Str. 29-31

Telefon +49 (212) 24 94 318
Fax +49 (212) 24 94 334
Mobil +49 (151) 167 06 497
eMail morozov at codecentric.de
Internet http://www.codecentric.de

Geschäftsführer: Peter Gierse, Mirko Novakovic und Rainer Vehns Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wuppertal, HRB 19214