[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7 RC 1 available

Marco mailings at weeswel.com
Thu May 10 17:33:42 CEST 2007

It seems like it,
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Column not found message from server:
"Unknown column 'CMS_ONLINE_STRUCTURE.STRUCTURE_VERSION' in 'field list'"

Same as with me, the Postgresl dump doesn't contain the
STRUCTURE_VERSION field list for the  CMS_ONLINE_STRUCTURE table. And
atleast one of the many Mysql dumps does contain a dump which presumably
is correct.