[opencms-dev] Open source survey module has been released

weily li weily.li at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:34:42 CEST 2007

Hi Olli,
Thanks for your great work!
Now the module's manifest.xml includes following fregment:
<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent" name="survey"
id="81">
                <properties>
                    <property>
                        <name>template-elements</name>
                        <value
type="shared"><![CDATA[/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/pages/survey_empty.jsp]]></value>
                    </property>
                    <property>
                        <name>template</name>
                        <value
                    </property>
                    <property>
                        <name>body-template</name>
                        <value
type="shared"><![CDATA[/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/pages/detail_survey.jsp]]></value>
                    </property>
                </properties>
                <param
name="schema">/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/schemas/survey.xsd</param>
            </type>

When clicking such a survey xml content, it says "File not found.....". App
can't find the file:
/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.sites.dingle/templates/contentTemplate.jsp

Is there any other dependencies?

thanks
weily