[opencms-dev] NewBie Need Some Help With OpenCms

Jakob Fantosia jfantosia at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 19:10:06 CEST 2007

Hi every one;
  I successfully downloaded and installed OpenCms 6.2.3
  The first thing I want to do is to create a login jsp page, which I already did.
  My question is how can I make this page work, meaning where should it be placed in VFS of CMS so it can be presented to the user?, and how can I disable the default login page.
  Can any one help please or point me to any previous discussion about it.
  Please consider that I'm new and don't have a lot of experience in java.

  Thanx in advance