[opencms-dev] problem:Found broken links in validated resources...

judit manias juditmm80 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 14:39:59 CEST 2007

Hi everyone!

After finishing editing a page. In this page I have put a link to .pdf file.
This .pdf file I have uploaded before, of course.
Then I start publishing directly and this errror appears:
"Found broken links in validated resources..."

Then to see how it works the page I did, I tried to click on the link and
this error appears:

"A system error reading a resource occured!
Server error 404
Not Found
The requested resource
"/opencms/opencms/es/CC_Oracle/Galeria_descargas_ORACLE/DocumentacixnDownload/pdfZipeados/McGraw_Hill_Oracle_Application_Server_10g_Admin_Handbook.zip"
was not found on the server.

Probably you used an outdated link or an old bookmark.

If you followed a link on our site, please try it again in a few minutes."

Anyone knows what can be the problem??
Thanks.

PD:sorry because of my english

judit