[opencms-dev] OpenCms-6.2.x-OFBiz module is ready now

Sami Nygard sami.nygard at wombat.fr
Mon May 21 11:01:12 CEST 2007

Hi Shi,

Great contribution.
I only had problems with the certificate creation and some jars (on
client side) that were outdated against my OFBiz-build.

Which OFBiz-build are you using?
I guess this module shouldn't have too many issues with regards to
OpenCms 7 upgrade?

Thanks
/Sami

ps: lines changed in createcerts.sh (I couldn't get the ofbizssl.jks to
work though)
--->8---
#keytool -certreq -alias rmiclient -keyalg RSA -file rmiclient.csr
-keystore ofbizrmi.jks -storepass changeit
keytool -certreq -alias rmiclient -keyalg RSA -file rmiclient.csr
-keystore ofbizcerts.jks -storepass changeit

#keytool -import -alias rmiclient -file rmiclient.cer -keystore
ofbizcerts.jks -storepass changeit
keytool -import -alias rmiclient -file rmiclient.der -keystore
ofbizcerts.jks -storepass changeit

#keytool -import -alias rmiserver -file rmiserver.cer -keystore
ofbizcerts.jks -storepass changeit
keytool -import -alias rmiserver -file rmiserver.der -keystore
ofbizcerts.jks -storepass changeit

#keytool -import -alias ssl -trustcacerts -file sslreq.cer -keystore
ofbizssl.jks -storepass changeit
keytool -import -alias ssl -trustcacerts -file sslreq.der -keystore