[opencms-dev] Following trace: problem with apache mod_proxy integration

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Wed May 16 15:17:12 CEST 2007

Hi all:

I managed to make it the integration work but not strictly as appears in the documentation. I have succesfully removed /opencms/opencms/ from the url. I log right and in the workspace everything function but the "Administration" graphic environment can not be loaded well (gray background and layout is missing, images are displayed) althought it seems to work properly (I have upload and install a personal module from the server).

So I followed the documentation advice and remove any occurrence of ${SERVLET} so just kept the ${CONTEXT_NAME}. Everything else is the same as in the documentation. Is there any suggestion of which can be the problem? Any help will be appreciatted.

Best regards,

Arian