[opencms-dev] webdav with 7RC1

sharif islam sharif.islam at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:30:32 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am trying to test the webdav capability in the new version. I gather
that I need to edit the web.xml file(s).  which one should I edit?
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/webdav/WEB-INF/web.xml
or
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/web.xml

And I am confused about this part as well:

  <!-- The mapping for the webdav servlet -->
  <!-- Using /* as the mapping ensures that jasper, welcome files etc are
       over-ridden and all requests are processed by the webdav servlet.
       This also overcomes a number of issues with some webdav clients
       (including MS Webfolders) that do not respond correctly
 to the
       redirects (302) that result from using a mapping of / -->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>webdav</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>