[opencms-dev] Avoid html tags in OpenCmsString type

Noemí nguerras at grancanaria.com
Fri May 25 09:19:19 CEST 2007

Hi list!

My name is Noemí, i am from Spain. And at work we are beginning to use
Opencms for our pages, so I am new in this.

Trying to answer André, try writing cleanup in the property
content-concersion of the content. If it work out you can configure to be
default in the specification of the type.

Glad to say hello to everyone.