[opencms-dev] logging a user via OpenCMS API

Inigo imunoz at zylk.net
Tue May 29 15:42:00 CEST 2007

Hello:
    I have a little problem. I have created a login page that logs a
user using the loginUser method in the CmsObject class. When the user
has sucessfully logged, it is redirected to another jsp where he has a
list of some articles, and he should be able to edit them, because I
have used the editable="true" attribute in the cms:contentload tag
However, the icons for adding, editing and deleting items do not appear.
Nevertheless, if I access that same jsp being logged in the admin area,
those icons appear. Any idea?