[opencms-dev] Mailing list migration (possible downtime)

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed May 30 13:01:31 CEST 2007

Hi all,

We are currently moving the opencms-dev mailing list to a new server, also
using a new provider.

In that process, while trying to move the subscribtions, some "Welcome"
messages have been send out today accidentally. Sorry about that.

As it apppears, we will have to take down the list until the migration has
been finished. I will post a message as soon as the list migration to the
new server is complete. Since this will be a new server with a different IP
address, I expect some issues with the DNS for a couple of days.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior