[opencms-dev] Some clarifications

Jordi Martí jmarti at theinit.com
Wed May 30 13:59:33 CEST 2007

Hi Divye,

1: No. of concurrent users OpenCms can support.
2: LDAP tools it supports
3: App servers it supports (I know it supports Jboss but can it work on
other app servers like IBM, BEA etc)

I’m not sure about first two questions, but about the third one, I can say
we’ve been working with Tomcat 5.0 successfully.

By the way, I thought  the meaning of the list was that everybody could get
the benefits of using it

  _____