[opencms-dev] Mailing list will be down for migration until tomorrow

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed May 30 17:03:31 CEST 2007

Hi all,

as announced earlier I will take the mailing list down for migration to a
new server, starting in 15 minutes from now.

Of course, all existing accounts and the list archive will be migrated.

I will post a messsage when the list is up again.

As changes to the DNS are invloved, there may be some problems during the
next 24 hours reaching the list. I hope that by tomorrow evening everything
will work again.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior