[opencms-dev] Organizational Unit Problem

Peter korn peterkorn at gmx.net
Wed Nov 21 12:29:56 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

i found the reason for the problem. In OpenCms 6 there was a Project named "Revision / Organisation".
The UpdateWizard createt a Project "Organisation" with OU "Revision ".

If this is really the problem, the UpdateWizard should replace "/" in Project names if the old Version has no OUs (like OpenCms 6).

I will rename the Project and try the Wizard again.

Thanks for your help

regards

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------