[opencms-dev] Lucene index - fetch a list of all the unique wordsthat it contains - OpenCms 7.0.2

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Nov 22 15:59:59 CET 2007

James,

The Lucene indexes are stored in the folders
/${your-webapp-path}/WEB-INF/index/{name-of-index-in-opencms}/.

However, I checked and apparently there are no .tis files there.

Please note that for index creation OpenCms uses pure Lucene internally, so
it seems these .tis files you are looking for are not always generared by
Lucene.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior