[opencms-dev] FCKEditor - Image properties - style - strange behavior

pmarchwiak pmarchwiak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:16:09 CET 2007

I am experiencing some strange behavior when trying to set a style on an
image using the FCKEditor image properties dialog. Under the advanced tab I
am setting the style to "MARGIN: 0px 50px 50px 0px" (without the quotes).
The margin is added in the XML content editor HTML area and I can verify
this by clicking the "Source" button. When I save, the style code that was
added is deleted but other changes get saved. What makes this really strange
is that I only see this behavior in my production environment but I cannot
reproduce it in my dev environment. I am using OpenCms 6.2.3. Does anyone
have any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks.