[opencms-dev] RE : New OpenCms 7 Workflow Module

David Trattnig david.trattnig at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:16:19 CET 2007

Right, installation is nearly as simple:

1) import following modules:
     bearingpoint commons (
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/bp-cms-commons/com.bearingpoint.opencms.commons_0.9.5.zip?use_mirror=heanet
)
     bearingpoint commons springmanager (
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/bp-cms-commons/com.bearingpoint.opencms.commons.springmanager_0.9.5.zip?use_mirror=heanet
)
     bearingpoint workflow2 (
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/bp-cms-commons/com.bearingpoint.opencms.workflow2_0.3.8.zip?use_mirror=osdn
)

2) set your database URL/user/password for workflow related things (--> see
attached readme.txt), if the target database doesn't exist you have to
create it.

3) add some context menu entries to your "opencms-workplace.xml" or replace
with the provided one (--> see attached readme.txt)

4) restart your tomcat / OpenCms server

all framework libraries as Spring, Hibernate and so on are included.

rgds
david

David Trattnig

tel   | +43 650 8855388