[opencms-dev] Disable access to root orgnit for account manager role in sub unit

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 12:17:14 CET 2007

Hi all,

It seems like, if I give the users in the sub organizational unit access to
edit accounts by adding them role "account manager", it means that they are
also able to edit the users within parent organization unit. This is not
good, because that means that they can also get access to the admin account
details.

Anyone have any ideas, how I secure this? I noticed that the organizational
units structure is created as a folder structure at /system/orgunits/. Is
the way to do this to set some permissions on these folders or what?

Regards,

Olli