[opencms-dev] Performance of OpenCMS 7.0.3 is slow when compared to 6.2.3

Vijay Bhaskar D vijay.bhaskar at readiminds.com
Tue Dec 11 09:00:28 CET 2007

Hi Alex,

I am using OpenCMS to store some files in folders thats all. I am using it as a DataBase. I am connecting to the OpenCMS from java code and getting the CmsObject which gives me the api to add, update, delete and get the files. These operations have become slower as I said, when compared to 6.2.3 with 7.0.3.

U have mentioned about setup is wrong. But I have done both the setups same ways in tomcat or jboss.

Regards,
Vijay