[opencms-dev] Update from OpenCMS 6 to version 7.0.2

nguyen cong quang quang.nguyencong at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:26:46 CET 2007

Hi,
Thanks for your support, i have fix that bug
in /system/modules/com.bp.pensionline.template/elements/sidebar.jsp  replace
  if (pageTitle . equals(title)) {   to  if (pageTitle != null && pageTitle
. equals(title)) {
 it the problem of session, i think the best way is to run only in IE and
for each page we should open a new window (do not use tab)
Regards,