[opencms-dev] Opemcms 6.2.3 -- FCKeditor not showing images

Wagner,Aaron anwagner at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Dec 12 14:14:08 CET 2007

That appears to be the solution

<sites>
  <workplace-server>http://beta.server.com:8081</workplace-server>
  <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
  <site server="http://beta.beta.server.com " uri="/sites/default/"/>
</sites>

and took the port number off

<sites>
  <workplace-server>http://beta.beta.server.com</workplace-server>
  <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
  <site server="http://beta.beta.server.com " uri="/sites/default/"/>
</sites>

and it fixed all the image links.

One sidenote though.....I have done the fix to remove the
/opencms/opencms/ from the URL i.e. move the container outside the
webapps dorectory in tomcat to /opencms-apps/  But either way, it is
fixed!!

Thanks!!

Aaron N Wagner
Web Developer, Office of Public Affairs
DEQ - Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
[W] 804.698.4265

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
and those who don't.