[opencms-dev] RE : RE : New OpenCms 7 Workflow Module

David Trattnig david.trattnig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:34:29 CET 2007

Hi List,

I've published a new version of OpenCms Workflow2 (v0.3.9)with some fixes:

* Fixed wrong reject projects issue if resource hasn't been modified yet
* Fixed lock issue: Now the resource gets unlocked before moving to another
project

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=180314
Now there is also a full (ready for installation) package which includes
readme.txt, license, opencms-workplace.xml and opencms module.

Have fun
David