[opencms-dev] editor configuration for a resource type

Alessio Zurleni azurleni at heptra.com
Fri Dec 14 09:39:50 CET 2007

Pablo,

If I understand, you want to take off some options from contextual menu.
I think that it would be better not to change them from generic
"xmlcontent" opencms-workplace configuration but instead adding to your
module in opencms-modules.xml.  For instance, you define new type from
xmlcontent skeleton and you manager your custom menu entries within.

Regards,

Alessio