[opencms-dev] Re plicating URL yet again

Bill Edwards wse at jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 19 00:11:09 CET 2007

I just installed OpenCMS 7.0.3 on our Sun box, and did not add any of our
local modules or sites.  I am seeing the replicating URL when I view
/opencms/opencms/index.jsp:

/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/opencms/system/login//system/login//release/mailinglist.html/xmlcontentdemo/article_0001.html/xmlcontentdemo/article_0002.html/xmlcontentdemo/article_0003.html/xmlcontentdemo/article_0004.html/system/login//system/login//release/mailinglist.html/system/login//system/login/

When I View Source, some URL's seem to have the problem, and some don't.  If
anyone is interested, I can email them the HTML for the page.  Thanks. --
Bill Edwards