[opencms-dev] Can't see content files in Explorer view

Lori Boes lori at skysailtech.com
Thu Dec 20 23:59:56 CET 2007

Hi,

We were in the process of loading new content into our new site and after
adding about 50 html files the last 2 files added can't be seen in the
Explorer view. This is all being done by the Admin. When we do a Content
Check in the Administration view, the 2 files show up there and all is o.k.
Also, while logged in as Admin, you can get to the file and edit it if you
type it's path/filename directly into the browser. I've published the
Offline project, restarted the Apache server, restarted the server. There
are no errors in the log Apache or OpenCms files. I'm not sure what's going
on or what else to try. I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

Lori Boes