[opencms-dev] FCKEditor: How to delete html tags while editing in HtmlWidget?

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Wed Jan 2 17:14:53 CET 2008

Hi,

I use Html Widget in editing personnal Xml Contents files:

I must use an existing css with the template, and so I want to delete
the tag <p> ... </p> automatically put at the beginning and the end of
an htmlWidget area. (It appears automatically in source.)

And I want also to have the tag <br/> instead of <p> when I click Enter.

Is there a way to do this with OpenCms version 7+?

Thanks,

S.