[opencms-dev] Get Content's Last Modified Date

Nicholas DeSteffen ndesteffen at tlcontact.com
Tue Jan 8 19:05:31 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to get the date that a page was last modified.  When I use the following code in a .jsp the date that is returned is the modified date of the template.  Any ideas on how to get at the content's date?  It has to be available as its listed in the workspace.

org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexController controller = org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexController.getController(request);

java.util.Date expired = new java.util.Date(controller.getDateLastModified());

Thanks!

Nick DeSteffen

Web Developer - CarePages Inc.

http://www.carepages.com

ndesteffen at tlcontact.com

----

Harness the compassion to help when someone needs
you. We're excited to announce 'We Carry Each
Other,' a collection of inspiring stories and
practical tips on how to cope and care from Eric
and Sharon Langshur, the founders of CarePages.
Look at your local major bookseller or visit
http://www.carepages.com/we_carry.jsp