[opencms-dev] Dynamics forms and xmlcontent questions

Olivier Camus olivier.camus at steria.com
Wed Jan 9 10:00:00 CET 2008

Hi list,

I need to know if it exists a "simple" solution to realize the following
thing using opencms or if I have to do some specifics developpements :

I want to make a form which is made up of two parts :

In the first part will contains fields which never change.
In the second part will contains fields which can be changed by admin
(numbers of fields, label, types : e.g. text, textarea ...).
--> is it possible to do that using xmlcontent ?

Then when the form build & published, user can fill it and data will be
saved in opencms.
--> Do you know, between xml file and database storing, what's the
better solution ?

Finally, I want to treat collected data and produce an output in some
differents format.

Has anybody already experienced this types of things  ?

Thank's in advandced

Olivier