[opencms-dev] designing own templates

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Jan 9 13:22:36 CET 2008

Hi

I've gto an additional question: My template only uses the body and 4
text-elements. When creating a new page, I select my template, but the
dropwon "copy body from" still shows me the textelements from TemplateOne.

Is there a way so I can change this dropdown to show only a selection of
my textelements, e.g.
default body
    1 textelement
    2 textelement