[opencms-dev] How to prevent window security login

HuyTran at c-mg.net HuyTran at c-mg.net
Sun Jan 13 14:01:06 CET 2008

Hi list,
I just installed and running OpenCMS 6.23. My web site has 2 parts, 1 is
private part. I set permission for the private part with a group named
Members and denied permission for Guests. When I log in as users of Members
group it first forward to the correct page (log in success) but when I click
to any links it ask me an username and pass word in a window with HTTP 401.

How to prevent that? I think it need to change the config somewhere...?

Is there any body experienced this? Please help!

Thank you