[opencms-dev] FCKeditor upgrade

Lori Boes lori at skysailtech.com
Tue Jan 15 07:14:28 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm currently using OpenCms 7.0.1 and am trying to upgrade the FCKeditor
from version 2.4.2 to 2.5.1. We're doing this upgrade because of the Safari
issues in 2.4.2. I replaced the fckeditor directory in
/system/workplace/resources/editors/. Now the buttons don't show up in the
editor toolbar now. The toolbar is there, and text appears for the buttons
that have text, but the button icons don't appear. Possibly a path problem?
I can't figure out where to look. Other than copying in the new files, what
other steps do I need to take?

Thanks for any help.

Lori