[opencms-dev] Header - how to make it editable

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Tue Jan 15 10:05:05 CET 2008

Hello Søren,

the tag <cms:editable = "true" /> just enables the direct edit feature,
it does not enable the header to be editable. However you can include
something like

<cms:template ifexists="header"><cms:include element="header"
editable="true" /></cms:template>

in your header file. Finally add "header*|The Header" to the
template-elements property of the according template(s).

Regards,

\Fabian