[opencms-dev] Additional Info persistence bug??

Vicente Plata [ XnT ] vicente.plata at javanes.com
Fri Jan 18 06:59:02 CET 2008

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

The website with this problem has 278.000 users ( and growing ). Therefore
user management doesn't work, at least not with the 1GB we've assigned to
the JVM, as I've already reported in OpenCms Bugzilla.

We still haven't been able to find out when this error happens. It just does
happen. I was thinking of adding a CmsSimpleMail feature when it's detected
that data has been fully deleted, however user should be able to delete
his/her data in any moment.

If you have any idea of where can this be happening please let me know, I'll
keep trying to find it too :) .

Thanks again,

--
Vicente Plata [ XnT ]