[opencms-dev] Upload Problem

Olivier Camus olivier.camus at steria.com
Fri Jan 18 14:04:48 CET 2008

Hi !
I think it is a mysql problem (take a look to opencms log file)
So I think that to resolve this, try to increase the max_allowed_packet
parameter in your my.cnf / my.ini config file (keep the same values for
[mysqld] and [mysqldump] if you want to export / import correctly the
database).
the value of max_allowed_packet must be greater than the size of your
biggest file.
your can also disable usage of upload applet (in the workplace preference).

@+

---- Messages d´origine ----