[opencms-dev] OpenCms Webinars and eLearning Platform

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jan 18 21:33:07 CET 2008

Dear All,

we are going to provide every month (perhaps later every week, depending
on the number of attendees) a Webinar for OpenCms for business users and
probably for prospective OpenCms developers in seperate sessions. We
would need volunteers which could be held responsible for demonstrating
these webinars for business users and later probably for developers.
I would like to know if any of you would like to support this initiative
and helping us (the OpenCms community) to spread OpenCms in your own
country and world wide.
Futhermore we would like to know what you would like to see on different
business users sessions (your existing and prospective customers) or on
different newbie and advanced developer sessions.
Depending on your feedback and market response and needs we are thinking
about setting up an eLearning Platform for OpenCms developers.

We would appreciate your feedback!
Many thanks in advance.

P.S.: I'll post this email on OpenCms User Group on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7264892441

Join OpenCms User Group on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7264892441>!

Best Regrads,
Arash

--
Pomegranate Software | Enterprise Open Source & Portal Solutions
http://www.pomegranate.de

Arash Kaffamanesh
Ackerstrasse 145
10115 Berlin - Center

Eigelstein 53 - 55
50668 Cologne

mobile: 0177 880 77 34
phone: 030 28 045 994
phone: 0221 379 90 680
email: arash {dot} kaffamanesh [at] pomegranate {dot} de