[opencms-dev] Eclipse Plugin - Invalid Thread Access

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 00:15:16 CET 2008

Hi

I am using the eclipse plugin from Redstar and since some days I am
encountering the problem that I cannot copy files from eclipse to the
OC-Database. Its always giving me an SWT: Invalid Thread Access Error

This error-message is definately wrong cause I found out that it has
something to do when I change files in eclipse and then in the
browser-backend (or vice versa). Anyway, now I am completely stuck..I
can't continue to develop my module cause I can't copy it to OC. Even
when I get the module from the database and do a commit just right
afterwards I get this error.

Deleting the module and creating a new one doesn't help as well (doesn't
matter if I created it in OC or Eclipse).

Does someone know what to do here?
Thanks