[opencms-dev] Java-Classes not exported to WEB-INF/classes

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 17:13:33 CET 2008

Hi. I have a problem with my OC template module.

After I've set up my system from scratch and imported my modules, they
are not working any more. I found out that there are no *.class files
located under WEB-INF/classes any more. Shouldn't OC export these files
so the servlet container is able to locate them?

I checked my module configuration and I've an exportpoint which should
export the module's classes folder to WEB-INF/classes.

On my old installation, the only thing I had to do was restarting the
servlet-container. I don't have a clue what wrong now?

Thanks in advance