[opencms-dev] Help: Can't upload images of type ".gif" or ".jpeg"

Horst Jäger h.jaeger at medienkonzepte.de
Thu Jan 24 13:28:08 CET 2008

 > >I can't upload images of type  ".gif" or ".jpeg" into my OpenCMS file
 > >system any more. Obviously the problem depends upon the extension -
 > >".tiff" works fine.
 > >
 > >I can upload these images if I change the extension to ".txt" on my
 > >local machine, and change it back to the original extension after
 > the upload.
 > >
 > >In the past, this problem didn't exist.
 > >
 > >Any Idea?

>Try to disable the "used of the upload applet" into the workplace ->
>Preferences and retry to upload.

That I did. Now I get an error message:

"Error An unexpected error happened, but no error message has been
provided. Please check the error details or contact your system administrator."

The details view says:

"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"

followed by a lot of bullshit provided by the class loader.
  Thanks nevertheless!

  Horst