[opencms-dev] openCMS workflow - Please help!

David Trattnig david.trattnig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:29:06 CET 2008

Hi Viki,

I've tried to reconstruct your scenario, but I'm not sure about some
conditions:

* Which user (+group +roles) are you using for these operations? Admin?
* Was it always the same user?
* Which resource type have you moved to project review?
* "*I found nothing. Means menu is empty.*" - Is there at least an empty
(small) gray bar or is there really nothing at all?
* Projects assignments: What's the project manager group (I've got
"Administrators")? What's the users group (I've got "Users")
* Which project resource assignments? I've got "/" for all projects.

Cheers,
David