[opencms-dev] Help: Can't upload images of type ".gif" or".jpeg"

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Fri Jan 25 10:38:36 CET 2008

When running tomcat through jsvc I've seen problems with classloader and
images, so you may want to check that.

Seemingly after a while the classloader would complain that it cannot
find some image-related class. I've seen it during "normal" operation,
where the images on the site just started to go missing, but I would
suspect a similar problem - once the classloader is confused or whatever
is the problem - would cause problems for the upload as well (since it
is trying to load the image to establish its size)

Chauhan, Amit wrote:
> Did you checked the logs (opencms.log) if there is some exception there. If you fine the exception stacktrace, post it here, that might help to diagnose the problem.
>
> Thanks
> Amit Chauhan

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46