[opencms-dev] Logo high quality print document

Isaac R. Higgins isaac.higgins at isaacray.com
Mon Jan 28 14:38:23 CET 2008

You will need to contact Alkacon, but I understand the only legal use of the logo is on a website and I can't imagine wanting such a large image on a website.

http://www.opencms.org/en/support/promoting.html

"Permission is granted to use the OpenCms logo under the following conditions: a) the logo is used only for promoting the official OpenCms software available from the opencms.org b) the logo is used on a website, not printed material or any other media c) the trademark notice given above is also reproduced on the website. In case you want to use the OpenCms logo for any other purpose, no general permission is granted to use the logo. In this case please contact Alkacon Software"