[opencms-dev] defining process in jBPM-OpenCms?

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Mon Jan 28 15:13:44 CET 2008

The publish process is here:
http://jbpm-opencms.cvs.sourceforge.net/jbpm-opencms/OpenCms-7.0.2-jBPM-3.1.2/processes/publish/
You can use cvs client in Eclipse to download the source code.

You can add your process target in you build.xml, see this as a sample:
http://jbpm-opencms.cvs.sourceforge.net/jbpm-opencms/OpenCms-7.0.2-jBPM-3.1.2/build.xml?view=markup
>From line 141-155 is the compile-publish target which compile and zip
the publish.process.

You can do all of these in your Eclipse.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2008-01-28一的 15:29 +0300,Vikrama Sanjeeva写道: