[opencms-dev] Static Export - export resources not exported if 'single' files (OpenCms 7.0.3)

Chauhan, Amit Amit_Chauhan at intuit.com
Tue Jan 29 19:01:30 CET 2008

Andrea,
Can you check following things for me:
1. Is the template or template-elements property set for the html files?
2. What happens if you put folder in the <uri> tag:
 	<uri>/sites/business/</uri>
3. If you left click on the html file, it should open the preview window. Are you able to preview the html file within CMS?
4. Check if the html files are not marked as "internal use only" from Right click submenu -> Advanced -> Secure/Export option.

Thanks
Amit Chauhan