[opencms-dev] SpellerPages

Lori Boes lori at skysailtech.com
Wed Jan 30 00:55:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to turn on the spell checker (SpellerPages) for the FCKeditor. In
the editor, when the spell check button is clicked, the dialog appears but
the code from the perl file is contained in it. What have I done wrong or
missed?

These are the files I changed:

1. In
/system/workplace/resources/editors/fckeditor/editor/dialog/fck_spellerpages
/spellerpages/server-scripts/spellchecker.pl, I uncommented the line for
Linux & commented out the line for Windows

2.  In /system/workplace/resources/editors/fckeditor/fckconfig.js, I set
FCKConfig.SpellChecker ='SpellerPages' and set
FCKConfig.SpellerPagesServerScript = 'server-scripts/spellchecker.pl'

What have I missed?

Lori