[opencms-dev] Using of com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator module

Olivier Camus olivier.camus at steria.com
Wed Jan 30 11:47:19 CET 2008

Hi All !

I try to use the com.alkacon.opencms.formgenerator opencms module.
Anybody knows if there is a simple way to handel generated form
subimission to save it as an xmlcontent instead of Email / Database ?
OR how can I add to Email & database, my "xmlcontent" in the Transport
form field ?

Another question, using the "Upload Field" can we insert the uploaded
document into opencms instead of saving it on the RFS ?

Thanks

Olivier