[opencms-dev] Newbee setup question

smcardle at smcardle.com smcardle at smcardle.com
Wed Jan 30 15:02:56 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks, I had already checked that this property was correctly set.

Basically I stopped Tomcat, removed the opencms directory and war file from the Tomcat webapps directory, copied the original opencms.war back to the Tomcat webapps directory and restarted tomcat. (Tomcat is set to expand war files)

I have also removed the opencms database from the MySQL server.

Now when tomcat start and expands the opencms.war into a new opencms directory and tries to start the application this exception is thrown and I do not know why.

Regards

Steven McArdle