[opencms-dev] Newbee setup question

smcardle at smcardle.com smcardle at smcardle.com
Wed Jan 30 15:34:50 CET 2008

Hi,

I have complete removed opencms and the original database so I want to do a clean installation from scratch.

I want to deploy the opencms.war as a new web application.

This worked originally and I ran the setup wizard and this created my database OK. Every thing worked.

I completely removed this installation and am now trying to re install from scratch with a new database. As soon as the war file is exanded and the servlet tries to initialise I now get this error and dont know why.

Regards

Steven McArdle